MS Trees, LLC DBA InstantHedge operates the instanthedge.com website.This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information collected from you while visiting our site.
For a better experience while using our website, we may collect and process the following personally identifiable information, including but not limited to:
- Information provided voluntarily during contact and registrations, including your name, phone number, postal address, email, etc.
- Information you provide when communicating with us by any means.
- Information about your use of our website that your browser sends us (Log Data) which may contain your computers Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, pages of our site that you visit, time and date, and other statistics
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. This information will not identify you personally. It is used for statistical purposes only, so that we may improve our website.
We use the information collected to provide our service to you including:
- Delivery of information to you that you request
- Informing you of changes to our website and services.
InstantHedge is not liable for how clients use any information obtained or downloaded from instanthedge.com
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Your personal credit card information is never stored.
We will not disclose your personal information to any party except in the following circumstances:
- Sale of any or all of InstantHedge or InstantHedge.com
- To reduce the risk of fraud
- Where legally required by law